Re: 2.15.92 broken; newer packages within a week

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: 2.15.92 broken; newer packages within a week
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:28:33 +0200

Andy Wingo writes:

Hey Andy,

> A couple months ago or so (or more?) I converted some modules I had in
> tla to bzr and posted them to the "attic" on
> http://arch.gna.org/guile-gnome/bzr/attic/, libwnck is there. I think in
> my branches a couple of years ago (!) I converted it to have a defs file
> in the module itself.

> Do you mind poking around in there and seeing what needs doing?

Ok, there's still a change in defs, because you copied the libwnck defs
to the attic leaving a copy in defs (which is now stale and breaks
the build) which I removed.  New changes against fresh bzr tree
using attic code is here

     http://lilypond.org/~janneke/vc/guile-gnome-2/defs
     http://lilypond.org/~janneke/vc/guile-gnome-2/libwnck

>> Hmm, I hope my updates work for 2.16 too.
>
> Give it a try :)

Well, that would mean installing gnome 2.16 alongside my 2.18, and I
do not see when I would have the time for that, or for adding an api
regression test.  I will see what I can do.

Cheers,
Jan.