Re: guile-gtk version 2.1

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: guile-gtk version 2.1
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 18:30:08 +0100

Hi,

Kevin Ryde <address@hidden> writes:

> I've uploaded a new guile-gtk version 2.1.

Great, happy new year!  :-)

BTW, would you care to discuss patch application with the people?  Looks
like you rejected my `conditionalize' fix and removed `conditionalize'
altogether but unfortunately you omitted to motivate your choices.

I found `conditionalize' very handy when building Guile-GTK on a
platform with a pre-2.10 GTK (Maemo Gregale).

Thanks,
Ludovic.