Re: successful reports with new 2.15.97?

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: successful reports with new 2.15.97?
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:44:27 +0100

Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone confirm that their applications work with the new
> guile-gnome-platform 2.15.97?

I had a go, but so far no joy.  I'm stuck with g-wrap (1.9.11), which
claims that it can't find libffi, despite:

address@hidden:~/Organized/SW/Guile/g-wrap-1.9.11$ dpkg -l *libffi*
||/ Name                                 Version
Description
+++-====================================-====================================-========================================================================================
un  libffi                               <none>
(no description available)
un  libffi-dev                           <none>
(no description available)
un  libffi1-dev                          <none>
(no description available)
un  libffi2-dev                          <none>
(no description available)
pn  libffi3                              <none>
(no description available)
pn  libffi3-dev                          <none>
(no description available)
ii  libffi4                              4.1.1-21
Foreign Function Interface library runtime
ii  libffi4-dev                          4.1.1-21
Foreign Function Interface library (development files)

I'll keep trying as/when I get time...

     Neil