Re: gtk-menu-popup [guile-gnome2 2.16.1-4]

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: gtk-menu-popup [guile-gnome2 2.16.1-4]
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:46:27 -0300

Hi Patrick,

Sorry for the late response, but thank you very much for your help! I will try
this and the other patches you wrote as soon as possible, hopefully this WE.

Cheers,
David

        since I am setting G_SLICE to always-malloc, as suggested, none of my
        applications crashes anymore: it is very stable as is, but I will try
the 2
        patches you provided.

;; --