Re: guile-gnome-platform: segfault on exit

From: gregory benison
Subject: Re: guile-gnome-platform: segfault on exit
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 07:04:25 -0800

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 8:29 AM, gregory benison <address@hidden> wrote:

> Actually this seems to be an issue with guile-cairo:

Actually this bug seems to have nothing to do with guile-gnome or guile-cairo.
I can trigger it on my system just by doing this:

$ guile
> (dynamic-link "libcairo.so")
> (quit)
segmentation fault

Again, this happens with guile-1.8.8, not guile >=2.0.

Digging a little further, the crash is actually caused by
"libQtGui.so", which on my system is linked from libcairo.so.