libglade no longer supported by glade

From: dcottingham00
Subject: libglade no longer supported by glade
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 16:49:20 +0000 (UTC)

Having just upgraded a system, I now have glade 3.12, and have to face the fact that libglade format is now not just deprecated but dropped.

If I understand correctly, guile-gnome supports libglade format but can't read GtkBuilder files. So we have the situation that the UI definition format guile-gnome can read can no longer be edited or produced by glade.

I am probably not the first person to run into this issue, more like the last, so I'm wondering how other people have dealt with this.

Thanks,
Dave Cottingham