Re: gtk.notebook example

From: Max
Subject: Re: gtk.notebook example
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 18:40:00 +0200

Another question is keybindings: pretty-much standard expectation from notebook
app
nowadays is to create new tab on ctrl+t and switch to next tab on ctrl+tab.

How do I implement that with guile?

I mean I know the basic idea from other languages - I have to conect my own
handler
to keypress event and check for Gdk.ModifierType.CONTROL_MASK, eventkey state
and
actual key pressed. How is this interface exposed to guile?

Where do I connect my signal handler to - top-level window? gtk-notebook?
someplace else?
How do I filter out CONTROL_MASK? How do I check for ctrl+tab?

Tried to look in examples but only found signals related to buttons press and
other
gui events.

thanks,
Max.