Re: mouse events on pixel drawing

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: mouse events on pixel drawing
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:31:11 -0200

Hi Thomas,

        Please let's keep this conversation to the list as well, others might
help
        and/or benefit from it ...

> And, btw: I don't think this works properly (under latest Ubuntu)
> I only see a couple of icons on the menu, no words (File, Color,
> Shape...)

This example works fine here(*):  what version of guile-gnome are you using?

        (*) some examples do not work, they were written about a decade ago,
        they just need some love, patch welcome!

> > (Also, the link seems broken - but the file is under /share/doc)

That might be/probably is a problem on your side, the link is definitely valid.

Cheers,
David