guile-reader-devel

Re: [guile-reader-devel] compilation of 0.3 fails

From: Roger Mason
Subject: Re: [guile-reader-devel] compilation of 0.3 fails
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:54:06 -0330

Hello Ludo,

On 7-Feb-12, at 6:59 PM, Ludovic Courtès wrote:

Hi Roger,

I believe this problem was fixed in the meantime.  Could you try
Guile-Reader 0.5 from
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/guile-reader/ and report back?

Thanks,
Ludo’.

Yes, I realised after sending the message that I could have used 0.5. I tried both that and the source from git: both fail in the same way. I have worked around the problem by running configure then disabling doc production by editing the SUBDIRS variable in the top- level Makefile.

I worked yesterday on getting guile-reader to compile on FreeBSD. I will send another message about that soon.

Cheets,
Roger
http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2011.php