guile-sources

guile-lint checker

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: guile-lint checker
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:53:30 +1000

I was wanting a bit more in the way of checking than scripts/lint
provides and got inspired to have a go at my own program.  It has
source location reporting and understands more syntactic forms
(hopefully all standard ones).

For the security conscious, beware that a module under test will be
loaded (hence executed), as will any dependent modules of either a
program or a module under test.

Application defined macros are not understood, unfortunately.  If a
macro isn't playing with quoting or bindings then it can often go
through without special attention, otherwise see the comments for
suggestions.