Re: guile projects database conversion status

From: Bobby D. Bryant
Subject: Re: guile projects database conversion status
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:53:00 -0600

thi wrote:

> greetings.  fyi,
>
> http://www.glug.org/projects/
>
> now has a section on guile projects database conversion status.
> i'm trying to develop my project mangler skills, ya'see.... ;->

Did you see my message to guile-user requesting a new project category,
"bindings" ?

I wrote bindings for making GUILE calls from Ada, and none of the
existing categories seem apropos.  (Notice that I'm talking about
calling GUILE from other languages, vs. the existing "libraries"
category, which is full of things you can call from GUILE.)

I expect you'll see bindings from other languages in the future as well,
so perhaps you would find such a category useful.

Thanks,

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas