Re: More on GuIfying the repl

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: More on GuIfying the repl
Date: 14 Apr 2001 11:43:02 +0100

    Ariel>     In the same vein, I note that CVS guile-gtk currently
    Ariel> doesn't build
    >> because of Gnome problems.  IMO this is a significant bug.
    Ariel> HMMM What kind of problems? I should fix them if any

This is with a fresh checkout from today's CVS:

address@hidden:~/Gnome/cvs/gnome-guile$ ls guile-gtk/
AUTHORS             acconfig.h             gtk-1.0        gtk.defs
COPYING             acinclude.m4           gtk-1.1        guile-compat.c
CVS                 autogen.sh             gtk-1.2        guile-compat.h
ChangeLog           build-guile-gtk        gtk-1.2.defs   guile-gtk.c
INSTALL             cleanit.sh             gtk-1.3        guile-gtk.h
Makefile.am         configure.in           gtk-1.3.defs   guile-gtk.spec
NEWS                examples               gtk-compat.c   guiledlopenhelper.c
PROPOSAL            gdk-1.2.defs           gtk-compat.h   run-scheme
README              gdk-1.3.defs           gtk-guile.c    toolkits
README.gnome-guile  gdk.defs               gtk-support.c
README.threads      gnome-guile-checks.m4  gtk-threads.c
TODO                gtk                    gtk-threads.h
address@hidden:~/Gnome/cvs/gnome-guile$ cd guile-gtk/
address@hidden:~/Gnome/cvs/gnome-guile/guile-gtk$ ./autogen.sh
./autogen.sh: gnome-autogen.sh: No such file or directory
address@hidden:~/Gnome/cvs/gnome-guile/guile-gtk$

        Neil