dynamic linking with g++

From: Tal Tversky
Subject: dynamic linking with g++
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 01:19:47 -0500

Does anyone know how to get dynamic linking to work with g++? I was
unable to find anything about this in previous posts.

When I run the example from the documentation titled "Dynamic Linking
from Marius" everything works fine with gcc.  If I compile using g++
instead, I get the following error:

  guile>  (use-modules (math bessel))
  ERROR: In procedure dynamic-func:
  ERROR: undefined symbol: scm_init_math_bessel_module

There's a similar error if I use the low-level dynamic linking
routines.

Thanks in advance,
Tal
address@hidden

ps please respond to my email as well as the list