Re: sending list

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: sending list
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:00:48 -0400

   From: Manuel Giraud <address@hidden>
   Date: 12 Sep 2001 16:32:10 +0200

   Ok! so this use of c-w-o-s is just to convert a list to a string. It's
   sad that the name `list->string' is already used by R5RS because IMHO
   what is done here with c-w-o-s is the *true* behaviour of
   `list->string'.

truth has many representations.  but there is only one #f. ;->

   I think it's time to remove all of these complex OSes from our
   machines and simply install some guile servers ;-)

due to a laptop hdd crash, i've been playing w/ tomsrtbt disk.  while
i'm at it, anyone have any guile-on-a-floppy pointers?

thi