Announce: eguile -- embedded guile preprocessor thing

From: Neale Pickett
Subject: Announce: eguile -- embedded guile preprocessor thing
Date: 23 Jul 2002 15:59:14 -0700

eguile is like escm, but it's written in pure guile.  I use it to make
web pages, but it could just as well be a general-purpose guile
preproccesor thing.  That part of what it does is pretty trivial,
though.

For an example of its output, and more information, surf on over to

  http://woozle.org/~neale/src/eguile/index.html

Input looks like this:

    <head>
      <title>eguile</title>
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
            href="<?= (current-path-to-root) ?>default.css">
    </head>
      <? (head) ?>
      <h1>
        eguile<br>
        <small>embedded guile HTML preprocessor</small>
      </h1>

etc.

I don't know if this will be useful to anyone other than me, but if
ht2html has a userbase, maybe there's an audience for this too :)

--
Neale Pickett <address@hidden>