Re: GtkObject to Guile

From: José Roberto B . de A . Monteiro
Subject: Re: GtkObject to Guile
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:59:01 -0300

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 12:30:07AM +0200, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> José Roberto B. de A. Monteiro <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Does anyone knows how to use an GtkObject, created in C, in my Guile code?
> >
> > For example, I have a window (GtkWindow) and I have to access it in guile,
> > with:
> > (gtk-window-set-transient-for dialog window-in-c)
> >
> Are you using the guile-gtk (GTK+ 1.2) or guile-gobject (GTK+ 2.x) bindings?
>
> Regards, Andy

Hello Andy,

I am using the package gnome-guile, which provides guile-gtk (version
GTK+ 1.2) and guile-gnome. I have my main window written in C, and I
want to access it in my scheme code. I thing that a function, which its
prototype is as follows, would do the job:

SCM gh_GtkWindow2scm(GtkWindow * window);

Or a simple GtkObject to SCM would be enough.

Regards,

betoes