Re: Guile + mailutils

From: Chris Hall
Subject: Re: Guile + mailutils
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:48:12 -1000

Woohoo!  I think I've found the answer.

In /usr/local/share/mailutils is a script 'mailutils.scm' - this script
defines a module 'mailutils', exports a bunch of variables, constants
and procedure names, and does 'load-extension' for all of it's
libraries.

It would appear that this provides the access to mailutils from a
standalone Guile interpreter?

The only problem is that I get the message

'no code for module (mailutils mailutils)'

when I try to load it into guile1.6.4 - I'm guessing that
that really means it can't find the libraries?

Am I correct in thinking that given a path

'/usr/local/share/mailutils/mailutils'
and the statement

'(use-module (mailutils mailutils))'
              dir name?  script?

TIA,
+Chris

--
Take away the right to say "fuck" and you take away the right to say
"fuck the government."