RE: No Boss to answer to...

From: Try Home-Loans?
Subject: RE: No Boss to answer to...
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 16:44:47 +0300

Our National Home-Loan company is now hiring due to Explosive Growth!

Have you seen what's happening in the Home-Loan Finance market? We're swamped
with people looking to obtain a Home-Loan and need your help processing them.
Use your own computer, phone and get PAID every Friday!

Attn: New Careers Found
http://www.125r8s.com/RC.asp >>

   * Extra income - or a full-time income - from home
   * Today's mortgage re-finance and new purchase market has been exploding!
   * Welcome to EquityExpo Home-Loan Consultants!
   * Booming Home-Loan Careers
   * Prosperity Inside
   * Fast-Track Careers w/ Home-Loans
   * Tired of Low Pay jobs?
   * Spend more time with family instead of your boss

Do not contact again:
http://www.125r8s.com/RM.asp