Re: any ideas on undefined reference

From: Gopi kumaran
Subject: Re: any ideas on undefined reference
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 19:23:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi
You are welcome.Everything under guile is working fine now.I have to go through other libgraph forumns.Is my guile error really a bug?Was my information useful?Are you member of guile development team?

Regards
Gopi

Jon Wilson <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Gopi,
Thanks for all the information. So guile is working now? Wonderful! I
hope that you can get libgraph working just fine as well.
Regards,
Jon