Re: C++ wrap

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: C++ wrap
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:26:10 +0100

On 22 Feb 2010, at 20:06, Andy Wingo wrote:

I have written a bit on a C++ wrap - has this been done? I use templates
to get a static typed style similar to that of Haskell,  which can be
overridden at need. Some example code below.

Looks like fun! You should throw your code up somewhere for the world to
enjoy :)

You have it here, the header for the code in the last post:
  http://math.su.se/~haberg/guile/guile.hh

I have just done a little, starting about a week ago, but as you can see, it is really easy to do it.

  Hans