Re: Need help to understand a macro

From: Josef Wolf
Subject: Re: Need help to understand a macro
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:01:49 +0100

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 09:36:16PM +0100, Andy Wingo wrote:
> Hi Josef,
>
> On Mon 22 Mar 2010 20:50, Josef Wolf <address@hidden> writes:
>
> >> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=guile.git;a=blob;f=doc/ref/api-macros.texi;h=51f54ed070af453a138282f61e7cd8dbbddc53a3;hb=HEAD
> >
> > Where can I find a version translated in pdf or html or something?
>
> http://hydra.nixos.org/build/329394/download/3/guile.pdf I think. I just
> wrote those docs last week :) Or

Ah, no wonder I can't find it when I type "info guile" ;-)

> http://hydra.nixos.org/build/329394/download/2/guile.html/Macros.html#Macros

Thanks, I'll check it out.

BTW: While we're at the docs, what I find confusing about guile documentation
is that it talks extensively about the C bindings, but has not much to say
about the language itself and how guile differs from the standard (extensions,
limitations). But maybe I've just not got the big picture yet...