Re: guile-gnome2 - Segmentation fault

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: guile-gnome2 - Segmentation fault
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 21:54:30 -0300

Hi Andy,

I patched the debian source/debuild/dpkg -i with the 2 patches you mentioned and
that were not in the debian ... but it still crash. this time the backtrace is
larger, would it gives us more info?

I'll try to make a short example which 'mimics' what my app mainly do and try to
make it crashing as well, if that 'works' I'll send it ...

I will patch the git checkout for gtk > 2.18 and install from source in order
to be
able to do react in a 'quicker way' to suggestions: I am thinking that I
should, with
your help maybe, insert 'printf' 'everywhere until we can discover the source
of my
problem, what do toy think?

Cheers,
David