Re: A mess with GOOPS

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: A mess with GOOPS
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 15:01:37 +0200

Hi Panicz,

On Fri 02 Sep 2011 21:53, Panicz Maciej Godek <address@hidden> writes:

> common, which requires me to triple the number of methods that could
> accept any of these types.

We should fix this.  We can probably do it in 2.0.  Interested in
sending a patch?

Currently this stuff is in C, unfortunately.  Perhaps it should move to
Scheme at some point, but if you just wanted to add an <array> or
<generalized-vector> superclass, see goops.c.  Look for the <uvec> stuff
and follow the patterns.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/