Re: GNU Guile community in google+

From: hellekin
Subject: Re: GNU Guile community in google+
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 19:34:19 -0300

On 12/17/2012 06:24 PM, zx spectrumgomas wrote:

> I think that everyone has understand me before. In fact, Libre Planet
> has been suggested. (I do not know create a Libre Planet).
>
> What do the newbies in the forum? Do we say that "I has done 2.4 SICP
> exercise"? People will say, rightly, in the forum "Very well, What do
> you want, a gift?" However, for other newbies may be important.
>
> The forum works great to answer, but not as blog. In fact, the only
> one who is doing a great job in this sense is Andy Wingo, but not for
> newbies.

*** Good points. As a newbie, I would appreciate such entry-level
pointers and help. LibrePlanet, however, is not a "planet" (blog
aggregation), it is a wiki: you could start a page at
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:GNU_Guile and publish your notes and
tutorials there I suppose.

==
hk

P.S.: is there a Guile "planet"? Or something like GNU blogs?