Re: Hash table read syntax in guile 2.0

From: Hengqing Hu
Subject: Re: Hash table read syntax in guile 2.0
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:39:36 +0800

Thanks for spending time to investigate.

One thing I'd like to point out, the intention of use hash-length
in remove-unrelated-blocks is to avoid furthur processing
if all blocks are related.

Of course you can use your left hand for the purpose of your right hand.
It does not mean having one hand is better than two hands.

在 2013-2-18,13:11,Daniel Hartwig <address@hidden> 写道: