Re: Imagemagick and Guile

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Imagemagick and Guile
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 13:02:57 +0100

I have done similar things using Gimp.

Gimp, as you may know, has a Scheme interface which is very similar to
Guile, (in fact I believe Guile was forked from the Gimp interpretor).

For example to generate png files from a svg input see

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/pspp.git/tree/build-aux/svg2png

The disadvantage is that it is much slower than imagemagick

J'