Re: type friction C <-> scheme

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: type friction C <-> scheme
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 23:39:34 +0200

I think your outcome-ptr should be (bytevector->pointer (make-bytevector
> (sizeof unsigned-int)))

Thank you, Matt

The reason why I wrote it that way is because the previous function
(freexl_open) takes a pointer (a handler) and then more or less arbitrarily
allocates stuff onto it

The handler is meant to be passed as an argument to subsequent calls to the
other funtiions of the library

So I tought that the same would have happened with this outcome thing

Maybe I'm wrong

I'll think about this tomorrow, too

Thank you very much for your suggestion !