Debugging Guile module loading

From: Christopher Baines
Subject: Debugging Guile module loading
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 19:25:15 +0000

Hey,

I'm having some trouble with Guile module loading. I've got a
(use-modules ...) call which results in some warnings, which seem to be
actually more like errors, as the modules aren't  loaded.

From loading one module, I get two errors in the form:

  warning: failed to load '...':
  Unbound variable: ...

The modules and variables all exist, but as far as I understand Guile
modules, they shouldn't be required for loading the module requested.

Any tips on debugging use-modules? Initially it would be good to work
out what modules it's attempting to load.

Thanks,

Chris