guix-devel

Re: patch for list-packages

From: Cyril Roelandt
Subject: Re: patch for list-packages
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 01:38:07 +0200

On 08/11/2013 10:28 PM, Alex Sassmannshausen wrote:
I'm quite happy with the result. Feedback and comments welcome —
especially as I'm still pretty new to the collective work-flow.

This looks really nice, except for the "back to top" icon that comes on top of the "expand" links (yes, my browser window is not very wide). I believe it's a very common issue that should not be treated as a bug though :)

I don't think I'll have time to look at the code before Thursday, though. Btw, I can't see the patches as attachements, only inlined. Is it a problem with my mail client or does everybody witness the same behaviour ?

Regards,
Cyril Roelandt.