guix-devel

Re: Agreeing on some "rules" for packaging.

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Agreeing on some "rules" for packaging.
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 08:29:49 +0200

Am Dienstag, 27. August 2013 schrieb Cyril Roelandt:
> At the GHM, a Fedora hacker (whose name I forgot) suggested that it
> might be time for us to write down some "rules" as to how packaging
> should be done.

It was Patrice Dumas. I agree and volunteer to propose such a document with
good packaging practices.

I would also like to include a page on python with a naming scheme
suggestion. Would you mind holding back on python3 for so long? At least
the python part should be ready by tomorrow evening.

Andreas