guix-devel

Re: Online hackathon ?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Online hackathon ?
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 14:35:01 +0200

"Jason Self" <address@hidden> skribis:

> There will also be a hackathon going on at the GNU Project's 30th
> anniversary [0] in Boston if anyone's interested in meeting in person
> there. It could probably be coordinated with an online hackathon too.
> Based on Libby's message [1] it might be possible to coordinate
> something for Guix too.

We haven’t heard from our Hackaton Manager, but I think ey (Cyril)
mentioned liking the idea of having the hackaton on that occasion.

So, unless someone strongly disagrees, I’ll shortly email Libby to
inform them that (1) we’ll be holding that online hackaton, and (2)
we’ll provide a preview of the official Guix-based GNU system.

Ludo’.