guix-devel

Add Package FTGL

From: Joshua \"Youlysses\" S. Grant
Subject: Add Package FTGL
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 10:07:10 -0500

So here's another package expression (attached) -- which is dependent on
glu of the freeglut.scm package, fyi. Everything in the process seems to
build and install, just fine -- but there is a warning when I run
through it, that says:

"WARNING: (gnu packages ftgl): `freetype' imported from both (guix
licenses) and (gnu packages fontutils)"

Seems harmless enough; So when I remove the module fontutils along with
the related freetype input, it complains that it doesn't have freetype
and the build fails.

//

Also, as an expression, I think it would probably be more ideal just to
add this to fontutils.scm --rather than to keep it as a lone-ranger.

-- Joshua "Youlysses" S. Grant