guix-devel

Re: Preliminary MIPS N32 port now available

From: Nikita Karetnikov
Subject: Re: Preliminary MIPS N32 port now available
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 06:28:12 +0400

I tried to build ‘hello’ twice, and the following error occurred each
time:

stripping binaries in
"/nix/store/hl8khv4qip9nwbm1qm93irbz9has4wrd-gcc-cross-boot0-4.7.3/bin" with
"strip" and flags ("--strip-debug")
phase `strip' succeeded after 17 seconds
error (ignored): aborting transaction: cannot rollback - no transaction is
active
guix package: error: build failed: committing transaction: disk I/O error

I guess something is wrong with my system, what should I check?