guix-devel

Re: Package Definition Place

From: Nikita Karetnikov
Subject: Re: Package Definition Place
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 18:58:47 +0400

> Yes, I don't know where 'gnu/packages' is except for savannah.

Hm, I’m a bit puzzled.  How did you change ‘gnu-system.am’, then?
‘gnu/packages’ should be in the same directory (on your machine) as
‘gnu-system.am’.

Did you clone the repository or download the tarball?  If not, could you
please follow the instructions in my previous email?

Are you familiar with Git?  Do you know Scheme?  Have you contributed to
free software projects?