guix-devel

Re: [Nix-dev] FOSDEM: any plans for Saturday evening?

From: Cillian de Róiste
Subject: Re: [Nix-dev] FOSDEM: any plans for Saturday evening?
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:27:56 +0100

It looks like we have 4-6 people interested. That's great! I guess we don't really need to make a reservation, just go to a part of town with a lot of restaurants, but if anyone has a suggestion for a restaurant or bar all the better.

The talks should be finished by 19:00 so why don't we meet up at the main infodesk shortly afterwards and take it from there?:
https://fosdem.org/2014/practical/transportation/

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 4:00 PM, Bas van Dijk <address@hidden> wrote:
That would be really nice! Count me in.

Bas