guix-devel

Re: none

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: none
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:25:38 +0100

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 06:36:13PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> It would be nice if GNUnet’s ‘configure’ script would check whether
> gnurl has HTTPS support.

Concurred. Or maybe make pkg-config a mandatory input and stop when it
is not found. Ever so often I see a package that states "feature xyz
not available", when in reality it means "pkg-config not available".

I would say that either pkg-config has to be mandatory, or the feature xyz
needs to be tested in an alternative way if pkg-config is not found.

Andreas