guix-devel

Re: About Gsoc 2014

From: Cyril Roelandt
Subject: Re: About Gsoc 2014
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 19:28:34 +0100

On 02/19/2014 06:46 PM, Manolis Ragkousis wrote:
With less than 12 hours for GNU to submit ideas for this year's Gsoc, I am
wondering if porting guix to hurd and creating a guix hurd system, which I
am currently working on, is worthy for a Gsoc idea. I am an eligible
student, so that could be great!

I haven't followed the GSoC discussions, so please excuse the dumb question: is this the Google deadline, or just an 'internal' GNU deadline ?

That is definitely something I'd like to see for GSoC, but I don't think I qualify as a mentor. Who would be willing to do this ?

Cyril.