guix-devel

Re: Searchable archive at MARC?

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Searchable archive at MARC?
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 09:21:56 +0200

On Wed, Apr 02, 2014 at 01:44:40AM -0400, Hank Leininger wrote:
> Would there be any objection to the guix lists being added?

I am not in favour of any external body hosting copies of our mailing list.
There is an archive at gnu, that is indexed by search engines, and I do not
see which problem an additional copy solves. I am not a lawyer, but I also
think it is illegal without the explicit permission of each and every poster,
who holds the copyright to their contribution.

Andreas