guix-devel

GSoC: slot request deadline on Apr. 6th

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: GSoC: slot request deadline on Apr. 6th
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 14:23:50 +0200

Hello,

All the project’s participating in GSoC under GNU’s umbrella need to
send their number of requested slots by Apr. 6th.

At the moment it seems clear to me that Manolis Ragkousis will be
working on the GNU/Hurd port, but I’m unsure about the other proposals
since we haven’t heard from you in a while.

If you’re still interested, please do get in touch with us now!

Thanks,
Ludo’.