guix-devel

Re: Back from FOSDEM

From: David Thompson
Subject: Re: Back from FOSDEM
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 10:30:49 -0400

> address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) skribis:
>
> It’s taken some time, but the video is finally on-line:
>

> http://video.fosdem.org/2014/H1302_Depage/Sunday/Growing_a_GNU_with_Guix.webm
>
> It sucks somewhat because in the first 16mn we can’t see the slides.
> Oh well.
>
> (Thanks to Nikita for the final check on the video review web site.)
>
> Ludo’.

Finally!  I've been looking forward to seeing this.

Even though you can't see the slides for the first 16 minutes, I worked
around it by downloading the slides at
http://www.gnu.org/software/guix/guix-fosdem-20140201.pdf and following
along.  It was pretty easy to tell when you were switching slides.

Thanks for the cool talk!

- Dave