guix-devel

Re: Installing a C tool chain

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Installing a C tool chain
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 21:43:50 +0200

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 09:16:31PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> This is because you’re compiling with -Wundef -Werror, something that
> libc 2.19 headers apparently don’t support.

I tried without both, and then it works. Do you have a source and suggestion
on what to do in such a case? Is it deprecated to use -Werror with the
autotoools?

Pari/GP now also works without modifying anything; maybe this was just a
problem of needing to start a new shell, as sometimes new binaries in the path
are not taken into account due to caching.

Andreas