guix-devel

Re: Linux-libre

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Linux-libre
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 19:27:15 +0200

The one thing I noticed is that the build phase does a
   make defconfig
followed by a
   make mrproper

>From the documentation obtained with "make help":
  defconfig       - New config with default from ARCH supplied defconfig
  mrproper        - Remove all generated files + config + various backup files
Indeed, defconfig creates a file .config, which is deleted by mrproper.

Independently of guix, I tried to drop the mrproper phase, but still no
linux/module.h was installed.

Andreas