guix-devel

Re: Gnunet update

From: mhw
Subject: Re: Gnunet update
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:27:54 -0400

Andreas Enge <address@hidden> writes:

> the attached patch attempts to update gnunet to its current release 0.10.1.
> It fails one of its tests; Sree, could you maybe look into it? It would be
> nice to be up-to-date before coming to the GHM in gnunet's birth place!

gnunet-0.10.0 also started failing on both i686 and mips after the
recent openssl security update, although both of those builds were
previously successful.  I suspect that the gnunet test suite fails
intermittently and is perhaps sensitive to machine load.

http://hydra.gnu.org/eval/98371#tabs-now-fail

     Mark