guix-devel

Back from GHM

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Back from GHM
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 11:22:18 +0200

Hello!

I don’t know how long it will be before videos are on-line, so in the
meantime the slides of my GHM talk are available at:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/plain/talks/ghm-2014/guix-ghm-2014.20140815.pdf

I made several demos, the last two of which were particularly
appreciated I think (guix.el and guix-web.)  So special thanks to David
and Alex.  :-)

There were about 50 people in the room, and I think the talk was rather
well received (if you attended, comments welcome :-)).

I’ll send an update when videos are available.

Thanks,
Ludo’.