guix-devel

Re: Back from GHM

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: Back from GHM
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 13:57:51 +0200

Héllo,

Hello!

I don’t know how long it will be before videos are on-line, so in the
meantime the slides of my GHM talk are available at:

  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/plain/talks/ghm-2014/guix-ghm-2014.20140815.pdf

I made several demos, the last two of which were particularly
appreciated I think (guix.el and guix-web.)  So special thanks to David
and Alex.  :-)

There were about 50 people in the room, and I think the talk was rather
well received (if you attended, comments welcome :-)).

Slides look very good. I think it was a good presentation of all the concepts (I know of) behind guix and nix.

Domen Kožar did a presentation targeting Python people, it might be of interest to people interested in Guix

The web app looks very good [https://gitorious.org/guix-web/guix-web/]

I'm happy to know that guix can know be installed.

I’ll send an update when videos are available.

Thanks,
Ludo’.