guix-devel

Help needed with writing a package definition

From: Marek Benc
Subject: Help needed with writing a package definition
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 10:09:58 +0200

The package I'm trying to write a definition for uses the GNU Build system, but the configure script is not in the top directory of the distributed archive. (that is, instead of there being "./configure", there's "./dist/configure".

On top of that, the package can not be built in the top directory, as some of the object files clash with directories in the source tree. (the readme suggests the folder "./build.unix/"), so if someone knows how to change the directory where the build happens, I'd be very glad :)

Sorry if this is a simple thing, I just wasn't able to figure it out simply looking at the documentation and existing package definitions.