guix-devel

Re: Join the Guix hackathon, Sep. 27-28

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: Join the Guix hackathon, Sep. 27-28
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 19:29:48 +0200

Hi Ludo,

If we are not to many, maybe we could monitor your hacking through a
shared Google hangout screen? It would be quite helpful to me to see
what you are doing. I have too many things I wish to achieve, but if I
could get comfortable with the development environment I would
consider that a great win.

Pj.