guix-devel

Dates set to Dec 31 1969

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Dates set to Dec 31 1969
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 08:09:13 -0500

As much as I'd like to be six years old again in some aspects, I'm
curious why most of the dates under /gnu/store and under ~/.guix-profile
are set to Dec 31 1969?  Yes, I know that this is just before the
beginning of the Unix epoch, which must figure into the equation in some
way.

If this is in the FM, I apologize for the noise as I haven't completed
the manual yet.

- Nate