guix-devel

Problems with downloading from https

From: Alex Kost
Subject: Problems with downloading from https
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 21:30:26 +0400

Hello, I noticed <http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=18831>
and decided to ask about a similar problem I have.

Whenever I try to download anything from https, I get an error, for
example:

$ guix download https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/guix/
starting download of `/tmp/guix-file.Z7tZhy' from
`https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/guix/'...
;;; Failed to autoload make-session in (gnutls):
;;; ERROR: missing interface for module (gnutls)
ERROR: In procedure module-lookup: Unbound variable: make-session
failed to download "/tmp/guix-file.Z7tZhy" from
"https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/guix/";
guix download: error: https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/guix/: download failed

I have a feeling that I'm missing something obvious but I can't figure
it out.  Any help appreciated.

--
Thanks,
Alex