guix-devel

Re: Changing python-wrapper to handle lib/ etc.

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Changing python-wrapper to handle lib/ etc.
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 18:44:50 +0100

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 02:12:58PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> We’ll also need the patch from
> <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2014-10/msg00364.html> in
> this branch.

Maybe not, we will see. Once the python library is propagated, should it not
appear automatically in the LIBRARY_PATH?

I created the branch, see its progress at
   http://hydra.gnu.org/jobset/gnu/wip-python
Personally, I would like to go slowly with one modification at a time, but
each of them rebuilds about a quarter of the archive. If this poses problems,
we might wish to disable building it on mipsel64 up to the last step.

Andreas